Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Preah Vihea Temple is Ours

I'm so fed up Thailand trying to block our application to have our beloved temple of Preah Vihea in the world heritage list. I can't keep silent anymore! The temple is OUR, yes it belong to Khmer. Are you a Khmer, Thai? If you want the temple, why don't you declare your country as Kampuchea then! Are you proud of your ancestors? Yes your ancestors were the Angkorean, most of your country were part of the Khmer Empire. The temple built by a Khmer king. It is ours temple. If you keep on claiming the boundary of the temple, I will take you back to the ICJ and claim your whole country as Cambodia! Hahaha, I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Thaksin is my friend. He's a good golfer. But yea, I warn you, stop blocking our application.

No comments: